Monday, March 16, 2015

When I Meet You In The Morning

When I meet you in the morning, 
I begin the day anew
And morning’s light is filtered 
through the mist of morning dew.

When I meet you in the morning
And take the time to stop and pray;
I know that you will walk with me…. 
Every step throughout my day.

When I meet you in the morning, 
I take your word and there I read;
A message you’ve meant just for me…. 
Or a lesson I should heed.

When I meet you in the morning 
And I listen to hear your voice;
My spirit is encouraged, Lord,
And my soul seeks to rejoice….

My thoughts are set on you dear, Lord, 
At dawn’s first early light;
And heaven’s gates are flung open wide 
As my spirit soars in flight.

I’m gathered at the Throne Room’s door 
And there I’m ushered in
To a quiet time, with the one I love…
My Savior and My Friend.

Oh, how I love our quiet time 
When morning breaks anew;
For you are there to hold me close
In this special time with you….

May I never take for granted, Lord, 
This blessed time you spend with me;
For the glimpse of heaven’s glory
And all the wonders that I see.

As I meet you every morning, Lord, 
And open your Holy Word;
I ask that you will help me hear
The message you want heard…..

I ask that you will grant me, Lord; 
A willing heart, each day anew;
So others who may see my life
Will know I belong to you.

For when I meet you every morning, Lord, 
On this promise I shall depend;
One day you’ll call me home to glory… 
Where the mornings never end.

W. Patrick Queen
October 2011


My prayer for all today is that God will meet you at the intersection of His great love and the surrender of your will…for it is there that He supply all your needs sufficient for the tasks that He would do through you and in you today.

For God loves with an everlasting love and His grace is sufficient for your every need…Trust and obey, for there is no other way; To be happy in Jesus, but to Trust and Obey!

Trusting in His Love…Obedient 'til He Comes,


WPQ

No comments: