Sunday, May 31, 2015

THIS GREAT TRUTH…

One of the great truths of the Bible is that we can KNOW that we belong to Jesus and that our God is the ever-the-same, never changing, holy, righteous, omnipotent Ruler of the Universe.

I John 5:13 tells us this great truth, "I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may KNOW that you have eternal life."

So in my mind, God's Holy Word says it…I believe it…that makes it so!

My prayer for each of you today is that you KNOW that you are a child of the King…the one who laid down His life to regain you for His kingdom …and one day very soon,

 HE IS COMING BACK TO TAKE US TO BE FOREVER WITH HIM…
ON THAT I HAVE…..

BLESSED ASSURANCE

Blessed Assurance ....what a wonderful phrase
To our God in Heaven, we lift up our praise!
Of honor and glory in songs we will sing;
Unending thanksgiving to Jesus our King.

Blessed Assurance ....this truly is mine!
I'm bound for His kingdom and it's glory divine;
I'm watching and waiting for Jesus, my King;
And there in my mansion, forever I'll sing.

You are my Savior who reigns from above.
You given your Spirit and filled me with love.
I stand on your promise that Christ died for me,

BLESSED ASSURANCE...I'm alive and set free!

W. Patrick Queen

September 2012

No comments: